ATTENTION!........... NEW DATES FOR ALL TOURS AND SEMINARS
Disclosure: The full article can be found in the Acts & Facts magazine, August 2020 vol 49 No. 8
EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LIFE, I LEARNED FROM NOAH'S ARK!
1. Don't miss the boat.
2. Remember we are all in the same boat.
3. Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
4. Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
5. Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
6. Build your future on high ground.
7. For safety sake, travel in pairs.
8. Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetah.
9. When you're stressed, float a while.
10. Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
11. No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow waiting.
Want to learn more about the Ark and Creation? Join us this coming April, 2021 on an adventure of a lifetime. Learn how the largest wooden structure could have been built, how it worked, and how the people and animals survived. Also see the Creation Museum that includes botanical garden, zoo and so many exhibits.
More information on our tour page.